Monday, June 22, 2009

Lost in the blogosphere...

Wow... all of a sudden I am lost for words!! Here I am with the entire www at my doorstep and nothing to write.
Here is an interesting fact, I heard today from http://www.strobist.com/ that there are approximately 200,000,000 blogs on the internet. Do the maths - give or take (and remembering to carry the '1') that's roughly one blog for every 30 people on the planet!
So, what am I trying to achieve then in this blog saturated world? Well, it's baby steps for me. I want to share what I'm doing. What I am doing as a Perth based photographer. What I am doing as a creative artist. What I am doing as a dad, father and husband. Current work that I am doing, clients that I have seen... Basically anything and everything.
I guess I want to see this blog grow and evolve. No doubt what I think it will be like now will be nothing like it is in a year from now... well at least I hope that is the case. Time will tell.
Ok, enough of this rambling for now. Time to get to my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment